Personal Tax

When You Need Tax Help in Surrey, Come to Us

Do you need help preparing and filing your personal taxes? When you need tax help in Surrey, come to us. At Bouchard & Co, we prepare and file over 1,000 personal tax returns every year. We have the experience and expertise to prepare complex personal tax returns starting from $250 a return. Please contact us today to speak to our experts.

Canadian Personal Tax

Between February and April every year, Bouchard & Company prepares and files over 1,000 personal tax returns for Canadians.

Do you feel overwhelmed at tax time? Let us help you ensure that you do not pay any more tax than you have to or that you get the entire refund that you are entitled to.

Does any of the following apply to you:

  • Are you a self-employed sole proprietor?
  • Do you own any real estate rental properties?
  • Do you need to claim employment expenses?
  • Do you have investments in the stock market? Do you need to report investment income? How about capital gains or capital losses? Do you own foreign property holdings in excess of $100,000 CAD?
  • Do you have a dependent that is eligible for the Disability Tax Credit and know how to maximize your tax benefits?
  • Do you receive a pension and know whether or not it should be split with your spouse?
  • Do you have an excess RSP contribution and CRA is requesting that you file a T1-OVP?

We have some resources to keep you organized at tax time.

Call or email us to set up an initial meeting. Prefer to talk over the phone and securely send us your documents electronically, we can send you an email with a link.

Do you file your taxes late? Are you two, three, or four years or more behind in your tax filings? We have helped many individuals get caught up on the filings.

U.S. Personal Tax

U.S. Tax for Canadians
Does the following apply to you?

  • Do you own a real estate rental property in the U.S.?
  • Are you planning to buy or sell your real estate rental property in the U.S.?
  • Have you won money gambling in the U.S.?
  • Did you work as an employee in the U.S.?
  • Do you need advice about emigrating to the U.S.?
  • Do you have questions about U.S. estate and gift taxes?
  • Call or email us to discuss how we can help.

U.S. Tax for U.S. citizens living in Canada

  • Are you a U.S. citizen living and working in Canada?
  • Did you know that U.S. citizens who are Canadian residents must file annual U.S. tax returns?
  • Are you unaware of this U.S. requirement for U.S. citizens, you are not alone and we can help you rectify the situation.
  • Call or email us to discuss how we can help.

Accounting & Taxation Services

Since 1977, we have been helping companies and individuals throughout Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley meet their accounting and taxation needs.

Call Us Today

Bouchard & Company Chartered Professional Accountants

Scottsdale Square Business Centre,

#250, 7164 - 120th Street

Surrey, BC V3W 3M8

Phone: 604-591-3193

Fax: 604-591-3154


Service Area

Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley


Monday - Friday 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM

After hours by appointment only

Saturday & Sunday
By appointment only

Statutory Holidays

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Created by

Legal notice