Learn About U.S. Tax Return Policies

U.S. Personal Tax

U.S. Tax for Canadians

Does the following apply to you?

  • Do you own a real estate rental property in the U.S.?
  • Are you planning to buy or sell your real estate rental property in the U.S.?
  • Have you won money gambling in the U.S.?
  • Did you work as an employee in the U.S.?
  • Do you need advice about emigrating to the U.S.?
  • Do you have questions about U.S. estate and gift taxes?
  • Call or email us to discuss how we can help.

U.S. Tax for U.S. citizens living in Canada.

  • Are you a U.S. citizen living and working in Canada?
  • Did you know that U.S. citizens who are Canadian residents must file annual U.S. tax returns?
  • Are you unaware of this U.S. requirement for U.S. citizens, you are not alone and we can help you rectify the situation.
  • Call or email us to discuss how we can help.

US1040 Organizer

US1040NR Organizer

Business Succession Planning

Bouchard & Co helps businesses in Surrey set up a succession plan to ensure the continuation of their business.

Learn More

Bouchard & Company Chartered Professional Accountants

Scottsdale Square Business Centre,

#250, 7164 - 120th Street

Surrey, BC V3W 3M8

Phone: 604-591-3193

Fax: 604-591-3154

Email: info@bouchardco.com

Service Area

Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley


Monday - Friday 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM

After hours by appointment only

Saturday & Sunday
By appointment only

Statutory Holidays

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Created by

Legal notice